www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 10:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON the songs A-Z!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:37 pm 
Regular

Thanks for adding that Jon. 1885 is a much nicer number anyway. 115 to go to get to TWO grand Bill. I bet it can happen by next December. Best to all. ba

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:49 pm 
Regular

bronxapostle ,, a spectacular piece of work you did there !! Many thanks on your endeavour. I can only hope someday we can get our hands on some volumes of Bill Nelson Song Lyrics !!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:22 pm 
Regular

as my cohorts at this here thread know already. i must periodically remind myself via notation HERE, what i do indeed need to add at my next update. to the best of my recall, there are THREE NEW ENTIRE RELEASES since my Christmas 2015 update.

PERFECT MONSTERS
SPECIAL METAL
ALL THAT I REMEMBER

now, onto the ancillary aspect where YOU ALL COME INTO PLAY! i will need reminders (MORE AND MORE I IMAGINE AS THE YEARS PILE UP!) as to what EXTRA tracks i need to add. if i forget a Christmas or Sara release or anything else you have discovered amiss, making me REMISS! :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks to all the TUNE SQUAD that always pitches in for accuracy sake here. peace, benny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:40 pm 
Bar Manager

bronxapostle wrote:
as my cohorts at this here thread know already. i must periodically remind myself via notation HERE, what i do indeed need to add at my next update. to the best of my recall, there are THREE NEW ENTIRE RELEASES since my Christmas 2015 update.

PERFECT MONSTERS
SPECIAL METAL
ALL THAT I REMEMBER

now, onto the ancillary aspect where YOU ALL COME INTO PLAY! i will need reminders (MORE AND MORE I IMAGINE AS THE YEARS PILE UP!) as to what EXTRA tracks i need to add. if i forget a Christmas or Sara release or anything else you have discovered amiss, making me REMISS! :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks to all the TUNE SQUAD that always pitches in for accuracy sake here. peace, benny

I think that is correct so far with those three titles, but there are quite a few new releases in the pipeline!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:06 pm 
Regular

thanks Jon...and thanks for reminding me that i must store up LOOT for all that is in the pipeline. guess i got to sell more unloved music from my collection, at the local record store or at ebay if something i have is rare and worth more than the buck or two i get for vinyl at the shop. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:53 pm 
Regular

Hello friends: the update for the 2016 releases is coming shortly, if all correspondence arrived to my cohort successfully. thanks Jon and a VERY HAPPY 2017 to all; HEALTH and happiness! HEALTH FIRST!!!! 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:54 pm 
Bar Manager

Here is Benny's latest addition to the list on page 1 - thanks again for keeping us all up to date!!!

bronxapostle wrote:
1/7/17 update includes all of the five 2016 releases + one Christmas track!

Perfect Monsters....15
Special Metal.....12
All That I Remember.....16
New Northern Dream......17
Six String Super Apparatus......12

1885 + 73 = 1958 songs now included here at our A-Z song list!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 pm 
Regular

thankfully, i always do this CHECK with the numerology involved. i calculated there are 1941 songs on my updated list rather than the 1958 that SHOULD be there!!! THANKFULLY, the only NEW lp added featuring SEVENTEEN SONGS exactly is NEW NORTHERN DREAM!!! lo and behold, at fast glance, it does indeed seem the entire 17 songs are NOT entered here. perhaps when i was saving drafts to be sent to the MAYOR as i typed additions, i inadvertently LOST this one. so, sit tight while i VERIFY my error and await the NEW, UPDATED, CORRECT UPDATE!!! thanks, ba

All sorted, thanks Benny - Tracks from the 'New Northern Dream' album have now been included - Jon.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:36 pm 
Regular

40,000 views!!! WOW!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:11 pm 
Regular

since the addition of THE 2016 releases i did back December/January, here at the A-Z thread, Bill has released three more long players as of today. these include 49 tracks...therefore, the previous tally of 1958 tracks, has now surpassed the TWO GRAND number!!! GOD BLESS US ALL and 2000 MORE!!! cheers BILL.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next