www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: A new DREAMSVILLE website
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:00 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 8:17 pm
Posts: 71
Location: newport. south wales.
Looking good!!

_________________
gods atoms scattered and reassembled in the form of a fluffy bunny.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A new DREAMSVILLE website
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:04 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 10:55 am
Posts: 233
Location: New Zealand
Just a quick note to say well done on the new website. Looking good so far!
Cheers
Ed


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A new DREAMSVILLE website
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:54 am 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:30 pm
Posts: 866
Any chance of fixing the auto login facility. I keep having to login every time I visit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A new DREAMSVILLE website
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:53 pm 
Offline
Bar Manager

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:03 pm
Posts: 638
paulconnolly wrote:
Any chance of fixing the auto login facility. I keep having to login every time I visit.



I've been looking into this issue (and scratching my head) for several days now, I had almost decided to give up on it and just wait until we had a new/alternative forum, but it has been bugging me, so I had another look through the settings again today (there are many pages of them), and I found what I think was the problem straight away.
You will still have to log in initially, but as long as you tick the 'remember me' box, it will hopefully work as it did before the new website launch...fingers crossed!!!

Jon.
8)

_________________
Life is strange, always...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A new DREAMSVILLE website
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:02 am 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:56 pm
Posts: 86
Location: Central Texas, USA
The new site looks great! I am especially looking forward to the new forum and the Ancient Guitars section of the site. Bill, your continued creative passion is an inspiration. The new site, the new music, it just keeps coming! Thank you for sharing your music with all of us here. Really keeps me going and I look forward to every new release.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A new DREAMSVILLE website
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:31 am 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:00 am
Posts: 295
Location: Horse Shoe, North Carolina
Mayor of Dreamsville wrote:
paulconnolly wrote:
Any chance of fixing the auto login facility. I keep having to login every time I visit.



I've been looking into this issue (and scratching my head) for several days now, I had almost decided to give up on it and just wait until we had a new/alternative forum, but it has been bugging me, so I had another look through the settings again today (there are many pages of them), and I found what I think was the problem straight away.
You will still have to log in initially, but as long as you tick the 'remember me' box, it will hopefully work as it did before the new website launch...fingers crossed!!!

Jon.
8)


It's working for me now, thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A new DREAMSVILLE website
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:22 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 218
Location: mill town up north
Hi all!

Unless I'm being stupid I don't see the album images for download which appeared previously in the salon or store. Any clues?

Great job btw Jon & John :wink:

_________________
Dreaming is free


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A new DREAMSVILLE website
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:21 pm
Posts: 632
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
transistor radio wrote:
Hi all!

Unless I'm being stupid I don't see the album images for download which appeared previously in the salon or store. Any clues?

Great job btw Jon & John :wink:

Thanks.

I constructed the album pages using all new high res scans made by puzzleoyster and myself. If you click the cover image once, it will open the viewer and show you a larger image. From there, if you right-click the image, you can save a copy by selecting 'save picture as'.

John


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A new DREAMSVILLE website
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:20 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 5:14 pm
Posts: 465
Location: The Great Northwest
John Fisher wrote:
transistor radio wrote:
Hi all!

Unless I'm being stupid I don't see the album images for download which appeared previously in the salon or store. Any clues?

Great job btw Jon & John :wink:

Thanks.

I constructed the album pages using all new high res scans made by puzzleoyster and myself. If you click the cover image once, it will open the viewer and show you a larger image. From there, if you right-click the image, you can save a copy by selecting 'save picture as'.

John

The scans are beautiful! A terrific feature you put in there. Thank you for all the hard work 8)

_________________
"A boy dreams of spacesuits, planets, and stars
Rockets and heroes, journeys to Mars
and several years later, electric guitars"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A new DREAMSVILLE website
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:53 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 218
Location: mill town up north
Sorted! Thank you John. All my iTunes stuff up to date now :lol:

_________________
Dreaming is free


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group