www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE TRUMPTON CIRCUS IS COMING TO TOWN!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:19 pm 
The Citizen

And now Rex Tillerson get the chop from Trump's less than pure White House.

Predictable? Definitely, along with a house denial of Russian collusion and a questionably proclaimed end to the in-house investigation by Republicans into Russian meddling in the election process.

HOWEVER...the Muller investigation goes on.

Watch this space, all you who fight against the blatant self-interest and obscene corruption of the Trump administration. This man will clearly go down in history as the biggest fool who ever fell, (or corruptly swindled himself,) into the role of an American Presidency.

And on the other side of the equation?

\We have both Putin and Kim Jong, despots and dictaors both. Tainted by corrupt and undemocratic electorlar manipulations, imposing their self-promoting will on an innocent populace too frightened to challenge their absolutist rule.. Why then, I wonder, does Trump bizarrely favour these authoritarian regimes, either openly or covertly? Is it his aim to turn America into some sort of totalitarian state? Or simply to shore up his obviously fragile ego in the face of such fierce intellectual opposition? Or maybe he's deliberately playing the dumb goon to his adoring fan base who apparently can't see beyond his bullshit to the reality? America...you have never met a greater threat to your role, and safety, in the world than now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:28 pm 
Regular

Bill Nelson wrote:
…along with a house denial of Russian collusion and a questionably proclaimed end to the in-house investigation by Republicans into Russian meddling in the election process.

HOWEVER...the Muller investigation goes on.

The Senate investigation goes on as well & is operating more rationally (and in bi-partisan fashion).

One of the Democratic members of the House committee posted to Twitter that he had heard nothing about the one-page letter stating that there was no collusion. And he's on the committee!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:45 pm 
Regular

Just on the basis of the numebr of people fired... This all just seems to unreal. The one guy who needs to be fired is somehow untouchable but every other single person can just be fired... just like that! :?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:02 pm 
Regular

MondoJohnny wrote:
Just on the basis of the numebr of people fired... This all just seems to unreal. The one guy who needs to be fired is somehow untouchable but every other single person can just be fired... just like that! :?

And for someone known for the catchphrase “You’re fired” and looking people in the eye while saying it on ‘The Apprentice’ ... yet he seems to favour fire-by-tweet or whatever other in absentia method .

Wish that Sir Alan Sugar was our president instead .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:29 pm 
The Citizen

And now the Muller inquiry extends to Trump's corporate dealings and possible connections with Russian money...Of course, his fan base don't give a fig about any of this, they condone whatever lies and dirty dealings he's done. At the end of the day, they've voted for him and, sadly, he's the only 'president' they truly deserve. As I've said before, an outright charlatan. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 pm 
Regular

Andrew McCabe, a Symbol of Trump’s F.B.I. Ire, Faces Possible Firing
by KATIE BENNER, MATT APUZZO and ADAM GOLDMAN | MARCH 14, 2018 | New York Times

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions is reviewing a recommendation to fire the former F.B.I. deputy director, Andrew G. McCabe, just days before he is scheduled to retire on Sunday, people briefed on the matter said. Mr. McCabe was a frequent target of attack from President Trump, who taunted him both publicly and privately.

Mr. McCabe is ensnared in an internal review that includes an examination of his decision in 2016 to allow F.B.I. officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. The Justice Department’s inspector general concluded that Mr. McCabe was not forthcoming during the review, according to the people briefed on the matter. That yet-to-be-released report triggered an F.B.I. disciplinary process that recommended his termination — leaving Mr. Sessions to either accept or reverse that decision.

Lack of candor is a fireable offense, but like so much at the F.B.I., Mr. McCabe’s fate is also entangled in presidential politics and the special counsel investigation. He was involved from the beginning in the investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia. He is also a potential witness in the inquiry into whether Mr. Trump tried to obstruct justice.

Mr. Trump’s supporters have tried to cast Mr. McCabe as part of a “deep state” that operates in secret to undermine the administration. Mr. Trump has goaded Mr. Sessions into taking action against him.

Now, Mr. Sessions is the final arbiter of Mr. McCabe’s dismissal, shortly before his retirement takes effect Sunday. Though no decision has been made, people inside the Justice Department expect him to be fired before Friday, a decision that would jeopardize his pension as a 21-year F.B.I. veteran.

Pensions are set through a formula based on past salaries and years of service. The value of Mr. McCabe’s pension, and how much might be in jeopardy, was not immediately clear.

Under F.B.I. rules, internal reports are referred to the bureau’s Office of Professional Responsibility, which makes disciplinary recommendations. Mr. McCabe can appeal that recommendation to the attorney general. A Justice Department spokeswoman declined to say whether Mr. McCabe would be fired.

(more)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:29 am 
Regular

With regards to DJT and Andrew McCabe ... erm ... Didn't know you could be fired after you've resigned . That's a new one on me . :shock:

Andrew McCabe always like a black-and-white photograph, someone from mid-'40s through mid-'60s spy milieu .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:29 am 
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:06 am 
Regular

Just saw an interview conducted by MSBC’s Chris Hayes ( ‘All In With Chris Hayes’ ) with Felix Sater, who — unless I’m mistaken — confirmed that while DJT was running for president, he (DJT) was doing business with a sanctioned Russian bank, VTB .

Felix Sater is an interesting character . Here is 10 minutes about him and his connections to DJT :

https://youtu.be/Fs-dl4TUTNk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:18 am 
Regular

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/16/andrew-mccabe-former-fbi-director-fired-russia-inquiry

"Andrew McCabe, the former FBI deputy director and a frequent target of Donald Trump, has been fired less than two days before he was due to retire."

Childish, peevish vindictiveness. Spiteful maliciousness. What an example to set. "One day, Junior, you can be President. And you don't even have to grow up!".

Hope McCabe nails Trump good and proper if he comes to testify.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222  Next