www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2499 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 250  Next
 Post subject: THE TRUMPTON CIRCUS IS COMING TO TOWN!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:37 pm 
The Citizen

Hilarious and bizarre doings around McDonald Trump in the news today. Allegations of weird sexual activities by him in Moscow and St Petersburg hotels whilst visiting Russia on a 'Miss Universe' competition, and, (as a result,) talk of him being possibly blackmailed by Putin and the Russian government who want the future president to turn a blind eye to some of the dirty deeds that wily old Vladimir has been involved in over the years. These leaks apparently come from a highly credible source and have prompted talk of further investigation by the authorities.

The press conference that Trump held today was ugly and surreal with him shouting down and refusing to answer questions from anyone who might be seen to be probing too deeply. The man's an absolute joke, unbelivable arrogance and bad vibes.

By direct contrast, President Obama gave his farewell address to the nation and came across as a deeply intelligent, compassionate and honest man. A great shame that such a wonderful country has now hired what appears to be a petulant, conniving imbecile to take charge of it. :roll:

Post subject: Re: THE TRUMPTON CIRCUS IS COMING TO TOWN!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:46 pm 
Regular

He's firing back with "FAKE NEWS" accusations today.

My hope is that Trump will rule us in the same way that the peaceful Mayor of Trumpton ruled his happy citizens.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:14 pm 
Regular

Location: Dreamsville Bureau of Realistic Attributions and Technosurvivalism
Yes; it is my understanding that Russia now runs the United States.

Isn't Putin's inauguration ceremony soon at Capitol Hill?

No...... wait.

Bill Nelson wrote:
The man's an absolute joke, unbelivable arrogance and bad vibes.

In my opinion that is soft-peddling the characterisation.

I would say "unfettered evil" myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:16 pm 
Regular

Man, what can you afford to not believe about this guy... Seriously! I can't imagine a fake story any more outrageous than the stuff he already has said and done on live TV...

But are we really surprised? The stunts weren't goign to just stop! He cant even get both feet through the door before he's embroiled in some humiliating scandal...

Lets just hope this harbinges a very short stay in office. :roll: :wink:

Need further evidence of how screwed up inside partisan politics has made people? Look no further! when I rant for five paragraphs about it, I have slime balls like this upstairs. Cant imagine the desperation that would push anyone into the hands of such a miserable iredeemable creep... needing to win, or exact some sort of political vengeance, or just keep the other guy (or gal) out, that they would actually turn over their futures to a cartoonishly vile and unsavory pig of a man that Bill Plympton could scarcely do justice...

I'm at a loss because I always thought left or right, there were a few things we could all agree on. Hamburgers are good, guns are cool, and Donald Trump is an asshole right? Did I have that wrong all this time? :lol: :wink:

Perhaps the scariest of the scary; people who will actually admit to voting for him dont even seem convinced themselves! :shock:

They all wear that same guilty wide eyed look like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar... "weeell maaaaybe its true!" "Maybe the minute we elect him he'll do a total 180 and have a different personality and agenda, and won't be openly racist, eltist greedy scum!" :P

All of course from those the man wouldn't evenlet do his laundry! The guy who polishes his shiny shoes is about 3 echelons removed from the rest of us! Its messed up man!

My dad says lets just wait and see...

Well, looks like we wont have to wait long. See? :lol: :wink:

I've never seen a toad turn into a prince in real life myself... Maybe if someone kissed him, but who'd fall on that sword huh?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:17 pm 
Regular

This is going to be fun. Circus, for sure. He already has s start on his clown makeup.

At least it is all out on god surface for the most part. These other politicians who get people to believe they are plain and honest, are the worst criminals you'll ever run into.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:22 pm 
Regular

Location: Dreamsville Bureau of Realistic Attributions and Technosurvivalism
And I thought my country was in a bad way because we were too closely tied to the US.

At least we don't have the Russians telling us how to run our country... I'm so grateful to be living in the Southern Hemisphere; now more than ever.

Quote:
Even before the new allegations surfaced, Trump’s Republican allies had become increasingly uneasy about Russia’s role in the election, with calls for an independent investigation growing.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... 4a1ef5f310

And as for that vile filth Trump starting a war with China..... that should be fun (not).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:34 pm 
Regular

Not wishing to appear churlish, when I saw the topic name I thought Bill had knocked a new album out without telling us! :D

Mick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:39 pm 
Regular

machman767 wrote:
Not wishing to appear churlish, when I saw the topic name I thought Bill had knocked a new album out without telling us! :D

Mick

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:45 pm 
Regular

Great to see that 4 chan was able to pull off a hoax that could gain that much traction.

More proof that the whole system is crippled and crumbling beneath our feet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:56 pm 
The Citizen

Not sure if our American cousins know this or not, but here in Merrie Olde England, the word 'Trump' is a euphemism for 'Fart.' (As in, "Excuse me, I trumped...") :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2499 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 250  Next