www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Dangerous new tunes
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:41 am 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 am
Posts: 6465
Uh....sorry, but I can't control myself. A couple lousy ones gone, and a new one is now up . I always have trouble naming tunes., and since
'Electronic Alien Whale ' is a silly name for a tune , so it's called 'Whalien Dargsplark' , for what should be obviuous reasons.

_________________
It's been fun !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dangerous new tunes
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:23 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 am
Posts: 6465
FLOATING

I don't just bang you over the head with EBow and effects, I disassemble your brain and reconfigure it before returning it to you :shock: :D :wink:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... tent=music


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dangerous new tunes
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:35 am 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Posts: 4926
Location: Derbyshire, UK
Not got bags of spare time at the minute, but

I just listened to Floating...I like Floating

Really cool
.. 8)

..and I agree with alec's comment, music that put's you in an optimistic and creative frame of mind.

I liked it a lot Dar :) ...will listen to other tracks shortly.

_________________
It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder
how I keep from going under


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dangerous new tunes
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:28 am 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 am
Posts: 6465
Tourist in Wonderland wrote:
Not got bags of spare time at the minute, but

I just listened to Floating...I like Floating

Really cool
.. 8)

..and I agree with alec's comment, music that put's you in an optimistic and creative frame of mind.

I liked it a lot Dar :) ...will listen to other tracks shortly.

Gtreat ! :) Glad to be of some use. This is a rich vein, potentially a real motherlode . The landscape is mutating under my feet :shock: :lol:
Shiny, pretty things all around 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dangerous new tunes
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:16 am 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:29 pm
Posts: 3470
Location: Merrimack Valley
Dar 13.1 wrote:
FLOATING

I don't just bang you over the head with EBow and effects, I disassemble your brain and reconfigure it before returning it to you :shock: :D :wink:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... tent=music


Fantastic! my brain is coming back together with most of the right parts in the right places.

Great sounds, the whisper of a melody that breaks apart and drifts away. The soundtrack of inquiry and uncertainty.

_________________
Electric Angels
The Symbolists
The Architect Sketch


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dangerous new tunes
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:22 am 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 am
Posts: 6465
EERO wrote:
Dar 13.1 wrote:
FLOATING

I don't just bang you over the head with EBow and effects, I disassemble your brain and reconfigure it before returning it to you :shock: :D :wink:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... tent=music


Fantastic! my brain is coming back together with most of the right parts in the right places.

Great sounds, the whisper of a melody that breaks apart and drifts away. The soundtrack of inquiry and uncertainty.


A big 10-4 there ! The predominant mindset when recording this stuff is " WTF AM I DOING !? :shock: " :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dangerous new tunes
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:08 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 12:27 am
Posts: 4864
Location: a realm outside of the mundane
Dar 13.1 wrote:
" WTF AM I DOING !?


Words to live by. :wink:

:arrow:

_________________
The form line starts here


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dangerous new tunes
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:23 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 am
Posts: 6465
Quinault wrote:
Dar 13.1 wrote:
" WTF AM I DOING !?


Words to live by. :wink:

:arrow:

Especially when hitting "record" or "send" ! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dangerous new tunes
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:53 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 6:48 am
Posts: 3028
Location: Homewood, Illinois
Floating was really cool, Dar. I drifted away, somewhere.

Might we hear the acoustic ebow meet the electric ebow at some point?

Keep up the good work!

Tom

_________________
"Out of my head, out of my mind, out of my body too"

http://tomparsons.bandcamp.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tomparsons
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/parsongs.htm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dangerous new tunes
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:00 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 am
Posts: 10007
Location: ROI
For weeks now, SoundCloud keeps telling me I've broken the plug-in. So for me, there is no sound, just cloud.

_________________
"The warrior who lifts his arm for the killing blow leaves his heart exposed."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group