www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Dreamsville Project Pages and Soundclick Page List
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:21 pm 
Regular

...wotcher again Mr C....Stuttering Monks are still just about going, however they seem to have taken a back seat lately as I'm re-building a 52 yr old Land Rover in my spare time atm :mrgreen:

....Denzil has had failed cosmetic surgery that was supposed to revitalise his bill....unfortunately the surgeon used the wrong implants and turned him into the world's smallest walrus impersonator....

....as it's you my friend, I'll send you a "special" from the Stuttering Monks....check your pms 8)

....I would be glad to contribute again......once I've written anything new! :shock:

...as for collaboration, I've had a great time doing some of that with Dar, and really should do some more some time

...it is to my shame that I haven't checked out the recent Dreamsville stuff....but I'll rectify that one over the coming few days

...other than that my life has been pretty busy with the family of late....but that'll change in a few months when 2 of 'em will be back at University and I can once again have the house to myself on weekdays!!

Paul

http://www.soundclick.com/stutteringmonks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 pm 
Regular

Hairyvike wrote:
...wotcher again Mr C....Stuttering Monks are still just about going, however they seem to have taken a back seat lately as I'm re-building a 52 yr old Land Rover in my spare time atm :mrgreen:

....Denzil has had failed cosmetic surgery that was supposed to revitalise his bill....unfortunately the surgeon used the wrong implants and turned him into the world's smallest walrus impersonator....

....as it's you my friend, I'll send you a "special" from the Stuttering Monks....check your pms 8)

....I would be glad to contribute again......once I've written anything new! :shock:

...as for collaboration, I've had a great time doing some of that with Dar, and really should do some more some time

...it is to my shame that I haven't checked out the recent Dreamsville stuff....but I'll rectify that one over the coming few days

...other than that my life has been pretty busy with the family of late....but that'll change in a few months when 2 of 'em will be back at University and I can once again have the house to myself on weekdays!!

Paul

Sometime , even in a galaxy far, far away in the distant future, it will be nice. It might take that long for me to get my end of it together.
I did write a new guitar tune over the last ... well, 1.5 tunes in the last year , and that's a breakneck pace for me . Recording is still a memory and a fantasy ; same deal here , Real Life intruding upon
HobbyVille . Endless work , handyman work at home , and only time left for a bit of guitar noodling here and there.

8)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 pm 
Regular

...hiya Dar....long time me old mucker....how's tricks?

.....when either of us has finally made something new we'll have to collaborate again.....it really does take 2 to take 2 disparate pieces of music and turn them into a roaring commercial nonentity. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...seriously tho, it'd be great to mess around with some of your work again and see what comes out the other end.....I've really enjoyed the few bits so far 8)

Paul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:46 am 
Regular

Hairyvike wrote:
...hiya Dar....long time me old mucker....how's tricks?

.....when either of us has finally made something new we'll have to collaborate again.....it really does take 2 to take 2 disparate pieces of music and turn them into a roaring commercial nonentity. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...seriously tho, it'd be great to mess around with some of your work again and see what comes out the other end.....I've really enjoyed the few bits so far 8)

Paul

Ahoy , you salty human !. Tricks are funky out here in Hooterville :shock: :lol: . when I have a little more time I might just fire up the synth (I actually got my old rig up and running after 3 years in boxes after moving) and see if anything good happens.... maybe a slow , atmospheric, background, arpeggiator noodlfest type thing.
Recording guitar ... I don't know... I have this fantasy of recording snippets of tunes , or easy chord progressions and fingerpicking, instead of having to rehearse the new (and old) pieces for years before recording (great results if one doesn't mind waiting 10 years between starting a tune and recording it :roll: ) . I'll think more about that , and the coll-abberation , as motivation .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:54 am 
Regular

Just du-et. :wink: :arrow:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 pm 
Regular

Quinault wrote:

ar ar ar, you salty duck ... wait, that's Denzil :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 pm 
Regular

Quinault wrote:

........arrrggghhhh.....the voices are beginning again.....NURSE!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:06 pm 
Regular

Hairyvike wrote:
Quinault wrote:

........arrrggghhhh.....the voices are beginning again.....NURSE!!!!!

heheh.... check this thread : A question regarding 'Rosewood Vol 2'

in William's World , for more on that condition :wink:

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:37 am 
Regular

Songs of Solace http://dreamsvilleprojects.hairyvike.me.uk/

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:18 pm 
Regular

Quinault wrote:

Just one correction, Michael.

It's "Alec Way" as opposed to "Alex Way" and it's actually "Circles After All" as opposed to "Sweet Circles." Thanks. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10