www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:57 am 
Regular

Location: Dreamsville Bureau of Realistic Attributions and Technosurvivalism
Downloading. Thank you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:16 am 
Regular

I downloaded these as soon as they were posted and love them both. I have to agree with what Phil said, they work together wonderfully as a single. So thank you Bill for making this download available in the first place and for choosing two songs which 'go together well'... My Michelle. Erm, well. You know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:47 am 
:wink: !!! thank you thank you thank you !!! :wink:

happy happy belated birthday, too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:33 am 
astrophobia wrote:
I downloaded these as soon as they were posted and love them both. I have to agree with what Phil said, they work together wonderfully as a single. So thank you Bill for making this download available in the first place and for choosing two songs which 'go together well'... My Michelle. Erm, well. You know.

or "come together".... right now. over me...

good one AP! funny how a few words buzz thru the cranium and solve themselves beore we grin and bear it! and yes, i must agree with you and phil, and now i simply print, cut, burn, & slide in place... of jewel cases. guess what everybody is getting for stocking stuffers this year!

bill, word-of-mouth-advertising-gifting at its finest...

thank you again, mr. nelson!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:45 am 
Regular

Well, if you bare anything like Louise, then the pleasure would be all mine! :wink: Now stop that, astro! :oops: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:55 am 
[quote="astrophobia"]Well, if you bare anything like Louise, then the pleasure would be all mine! :wink: Now stop that, astro! :oops: :lol:[/quote

don't stop... plz! the vodka is in effect :wink: and, it seems we have something in common

louise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 am 
Regular

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Boys! Who'd have 'em. eh? All puffed-out chests and bluff! But when confronted by a real woman, they turn and run away. And, and... something in common? I am all ears! Well, and other bits too of course. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:31 am 
astro... i'm new here, would appreciate a like-mind of sorts... open to lots.
how about u?[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:35 am 
Regular

Erm, I like openings. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:35 pm 
perhaps you should submit an application for my immediate review... the more be bop deluxe + bill nelson references, the better :wink:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next