www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Question ? If Bill were to re-issue one or more of the following albums as a 'lossless' FLAC download for you to burn to CD. Which ones would you want ? The download would also include high quality 300dpi artwork for you to print out.
The Alchemical Adventures Of Sailor Bill 12%  12%  [ 17 ]
Neptune's Galaxy 7%  7%  [ 9 ]
The Romance Of Sustain 33%  33%  [ 45 ]
Orpheus In Ultraland 28%  28%  [ 39 ]
Custom Deluxe 13%  13%  [ 18 ]
Dreamland To Starboard 7%  7%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 138
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:38 am 
Regular

Opinion seems to favour The Romance Of Sustain..and with your vote it'll be one step nearer to our Hi-Fis!.. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:31 pm 
Regular

I'll buy all six.

Tim

Post subject: Bill's download poll
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:52 pm 
New in Town

How much would an entire album cost to download? The download of Rocket to the Moon is £5.99 FOR mp3 and £6.99 for FLAC, which is a lot for 1 track.

Post subject: Re: Bill's download poll
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:21 pm 
Regular

lambanana wrote:
How much would an entire album cost to download? The download of Rocket to the Moon is £5.99 FOR mp3 and £6.99 for FLAC, which is a lot for 1 track.

Those tracks are for charity, namely Sarah's Hope Foundation of which Bill is a patron. So £5.99 or £6.99 is no price at all really, all things considered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:10 pm 
The Citizen

Thanks for pointing that out, Sue.

Yes, the tracks mentioned were donated by me to Sarah's Hope Foundation as exclusive downloads. I'm one of the patrons of Sarah's Hope Foundation, a charity dedicated to helping families whose children are suffering from cancer. It's a very caring and worthwhile project and all profits raised by these recordings have gone directly to the Foundation to assist them with their good works.
Some people have actually volunteered to pay more for the tracks than the suggested asking price. This is a very generous gesture for which the charity's guiding lights and myself are very grateful.

I'm proud that my fans have supported Sarah's Hope Foundation in such a positive and generous way and I will be creating and donating another exclusive track to the Foundation later this year and hope that you will continue to enjoy the music I've given over to this special charity and keep your donations coming. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16