www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 12:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON HEPWORTH GALLERY CONCERT: TICKET/BOOKING INF
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 am 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 1029
Peter Cook wrote:
Comsat Angel wrote:
I too would like to go if there's more room in the gig and Mr. Cook's car!
Regards
Glyn Jackson


Can we pay more to sit on the stage or carry bags .... :-)

Yes, it's potentially three of us.

p


Have a go here to see if there are any spares available


http://www.unityhallwakefield.co.uk/contact-us

Chris Hill Director of Unity Hall Project is contactable on email /telephone it might be worth a try!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON HEPWORTH GALLERY CONCERT: TICKET/BOOKING INF
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:02 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 7:40 pm
Posts: 1454
Location: Springfield
Puzzleoyster wrote:
Chris Hill Director of Unity Hall Project is contactable on email /telephone it might be worth a try


And while your at it tell him to get the tickets sold through Crash Records printed and delivered :| :roll: *drums fingers*

Peter Cook wrote:
Anyone out there have any "criminal tendencies", who can help me get in via the back door or some other stairway to heaven? I have two other ppl desperate to get to this event from London


I think you might have to disguise yourselves as one of the exhibits (a jet engine or concrete bench) and let one of the naked (male) art students sit on you :shock: :wink:

Image

_________________
Ne plus envisager l'art comme une distraction,
mais comme une sacer..doh..ce !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON HEPWORTH GALLERY CONCERT: TICKET/BOOKING INF
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:54 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 11:55 pm
Posts: 1231
Location: The Basement of Cognition, Kent, UK
Geetar Homer wrote:
Puzzleoyster wrote:
Chris Hill Director of Unity Hall Project is contactable on email /telephone it might be worth a try


And while your at it tell him to get the tickets sold through Crash Records printed and delivered :| :roll: *drums fingers*

Peter Cook wrote:
Anyone out there have any "criminal tendencies", who can help me get in via the back door or some other stairway to heaven? I have two other ppl desperate to get to this event from London


I think you might have to disguise yourselves as one of the exhibits (a jet engine or concrete bench) and let one of the naked (male) art students sit on you :shock: :wink:

Image


That seems a fair exchange for one of Bill's Performances. I'll start making the scenery ...

P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON HEPWORTH GALLERY CONCERT: TICKET/BOOKING INF
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:58 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:44 pm
Posts: 1457
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA
Peter Cook wrote:

Help? Can we make the seats smaller to pack more in???

p


Where do you think this is, in an aeroplane??!!? :roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:

_________________
Ill behaved women rarely make dinner.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON HEPWORTH GALLERY CONCERT: TICKET/BOOKING INF
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:09 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 11:55 pm
Posts: 1231
Location: The Basement of Cognition, Kent, UK
sauropod wrote:
Peter Cook wrote:

Help? Can we make the seats smaller to pack more in???

p


Where do you think this is, in an aeroplane??!!? :roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:


That would be a good idea - A Bill Nelson concert on Virgin Atlantic to NYC and San Francisco. I'm bagging upper class.

p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON HEPWORTH GALLERY CONCERT: TICKET/BOOKING INF
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:14 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:30 pm
Posts: 866
Peter Cook wrote:
sauropod wrote:
Peter Cook wrote:

Help? Can we make the seats smaller to pack more in???

p


Where do you think this is, in an aeroplane??!!? :roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:


That would be a good idea - A Bill Nelson concert on Virgin Atlantic to NYC and San Francisco. I'm bagging upper class.

p


I think Sauropod had Mr. O'Leary's capacious aircraft in mind :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON HEPWORTH GALLERY CONCERT: TICKET/BOOKING INF
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 11:55 pm
Posts: 1231
Location: The Basement of Cognition, Kent, UK
p[/quote]

Where do you think this is, in an aeroplane??!!? :roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:[/quote]

That would be a good idea - A Bill Nelson concert on Virgin Atlantic to NYC and San Francisco. I'm bagging upper class.

p[/quote]

I think Sauropod had Mr. O'Leary's capacious aircraft in mind :wink:[/quote]

O'Leary's jets are no use for our world tour. When I last spoke to him, he pointed out that they run out of gas about 500 miles away from the big apple.

p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON HEPWORTH GALLERY CONCERT: TICKET/BOOKING INF
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:47 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:30 pm
Posts: 866
Peter Cook wrote:
p


Where do you think this is, in an aeroplane??!!? :roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:[/quote]

That would be a good idea - A Bill Nelson concert on Virgin Atlantic to NYC and San Francisco. I'm bagging upper class.

p[/quote]

I think Sauropod had Mr. O'Leary's capacious aircraft in mind :wink:[/quote]

O'Leary's jets are no use for our world tour. When I last spoke to him, he pointed out that they run out of gas about 500 miles away from the big apple.

p[/quote]
O'Leary's jets are no use for anyone IMO :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON HEPWORTH GALLERY CONCERT: TICKET/BOOKING INF
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:43 pm
Posts: 285
Location: near t' Rhubarb Triangle : ¥ ø r k § |-| ¿ r € \|/€§t
:? :| one thing has led to another & I didn't get a ticket for the concert and I now want one :

so if any one has one for sale please PM me

my fingers crossed ....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON HEPWORTH GALLERY CONCERT: TICKET/BOOKING INF
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:25 am 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:55 pm
Posts: 1029
blimp wrote:
:? :| one thing has led to another & I didn't get a ticket for the concert and I now want one :

so if any one has one for sale please PM me

my fingers crossed ....


PM Peter cook to see if he has any late information to impart as a last ditch attempt to contact the organiser might have paid off in a small small way who knows no news is good news hey!! 8)
I Am willing you all in.... fingers crossed but same time no good getting the hopes TOO High eh?
Those last tickets were floating around for DAYS!

_________________
''Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Taken''.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group