www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: THE ART OF THINKING VIDEO.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:29 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm
Posts: 835
I have to ask this - a couple of weeks ago,just before I went on holiday ,were there some comments on the quality of this video which have since been removed......I ask because I was going to post a response/comment but had to get sorted to drive to the airport....I had a pretty solid response ......or have I got this wrong in this thread?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE ART OF THINKING VIDEO.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:42 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:45 pm
Posts: 134
For a few brief moments there I thought Bill had broken into my house but there was no dust ot cobwebs, my place is abit like Miss Havershams ;-) I love to see walls so full that there's little or no room to hang anything else , although, I have been described as a hoarder :wink: I live in an old cottage surrounded by the things that I love or things I've been given by those I love. I told my son that when I'm dust he'll inherit it all, I can't actually say his response was positive. Your home should reflect who you are, and yes Bill I think you've done it.
I've been a Bill Nelson admirer since I was 13, so 40 years (notice I don't use the term "fan" as it just conjurs up images of an over weight, middle aged woman with a large hammer smashing her idols ankels). He has travelled with me in one incarnation or other , but it does concern me how much of himself he gives to others.
A chilled vid 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE ART OF THINKING VIDEO.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:00 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:22 pm
Posts: 12167
Location: Seattle, WA
polly wrote:
, but it does concern me how much of himself he gives to others.
A chilled vid 8)


You got a real piece of Bill Nelson?? How much!! I'll pay anything !!!



:P :wink:

_________________
Don't let false estimations rule ya...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE ART OF THINKING VIDEO.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:59 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:45 pm
Posts: 134
Oh! Voltan you are a tease, you know you can't have any, its not been cured properly 8) DOH!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE ART OF THINKING VIDEO.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:25 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:22 pm
Posts: 12167
Location: Seattle, WA
polly wrote:
Oh! Voltan you are a tease, you know you can't have any, its not been cured properly 8) DOH!

:lol:

Well that's ok then! Welcome!

_________________
Don't let false estimations rule ya...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE ART OF THINKING VIDEO.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:19 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:45 pm
Posts: 134
Hey, thank you, its nice to be here at long last. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE ART OF THINKING VIDEO.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:41 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:18 pm
Posts: 1461
Location: Bromley, Kent
Welcome to Dreamsvile Polly!...put the kettle on luv! :D

Andy

_________________
"Summer days and blazing colours, Beating wings, the sighs of lovers"
Alternative mix:
"Summer days and blazing colours, Beating wings the size of lovers.."
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE ART OF THINKING VIDEO.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:06 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:45 pm
Posts: 134
Hello, I'm just picking myself up off the floor :wink: your joke about putting the kettle on, I've never heard it before :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE ART OF THINKING VIDEO.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:17 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:18 pm
Posts: 1461
Location: Bromley, Kent
...yeah,thought I'd get it out of the way early 8)

..nice to see a new face here Polly, enjoy all that Dreamsville has to offer and post often.....oh, and 2 sugars in mine please :D

Andy

_________________
"Summer days and blazing colours, Beating wings, the sighs of lovers"
Alternative mix:
"Summer days and blazing colours, Beating wings the size of lovers.."
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE ART OF THINKING VIDEO.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:20 am 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:31 am
Posts: 3190
Location: The room at the end of the rabbit hole
polly wrote:
For a few brief moments there I thought Bill had broken into my house but there was no dust ot cobwebs, my place is abit like Miss Havershams ;-) I love to see walls so full that there's little or no room to hang anything else , although, I have been described as a hoarder :wink: I live in an old cottage surrounded by the things that I love or things I've been given by those I love. I told my son that when I'm dust he'll inherit it all, I can't actually say his response was positive. Your home should reflect who you are, and yes Bill I think you've done it.
I've been a Bill Nelson admirer since I was 13, so 40 years (notice I don't use the term "fan" as it just conjurs up images of an over weight, middle aged woman with a large hammer smashing her idols ankels). He has travelled with me in one incarnation or other , but it does concern me how much of himself he gives to others.
A chilled vid 8)


and, GREAT post, by the way there, Polly :wink: Welcome to the pub :!:

_________________
Weirder than you thought


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group