www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Loom CD - SOLD OUT
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:21 pm 

Loom CD has almost SOLD OUT.

We only have 10 copies left so all further purchases must be by direct email to our Mailorder Dept. If you would like to buy a copy please email Lisa and she will arrange payment. lisa.pope@soundonsound.com

The SOS Mail Order Dept is busy working through the back orders as quickly as possible and aim to get them all dispatched before Christmas.
Given the Christmas post, please don't panic if you have not received your CD yet.

If you received a confirmation of order email from the online shop please don't worry you have a copy reserved and it will be in the mail soon.

Post subject: Re: Loom CD - SOLD OUT
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:17 pm 
Regular

Gratz on two sell-outs in a row! Is the musical world finally waking up to the wonderful skills of BN? We can only hope.

8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:23 am 
Regular

that was quick . you snooze, you lose :shock: (not me; I was awake when it came out )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:34 am 
Regular

Is it time to increase the limited edition by 200? If you are away for any reason you run the risk of missing these pieces? Just sayin'

Peter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:27 pm 
Regular

Peter Cook wrote:
Is it time to increase the limited edition by 200? If you are away for any reason you run the risk of missing these pieces? Just sayin'

Peter

Someone who pays more attention and remembers these details better than I should chime in here, but I don't recall +200 being an option. The choice of either 500 or 1000 are the numbers that pop up .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:26 pm 
Regular

Bit worrying s.o.s processed my order on the 7th Dec and I still haven't received it yet :shock: unusual for them as they are normally spot on. so I will ring them tomorrow anyone else had trouble? What a wally should have read the S.O.S post at the top of page 8)
Pete

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:57 pm 
Regular

Dar 13.1 wrote:
Peter Cook wrote:

Peter

Someone who pays more attention and remembers these details better than I should chime in here, but I don't recall +200 being an option. The choice of either 500 or 1000 are the numbers that pop up .
Plectrajet was a run of 750 I think.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:50 pm 
Regular

Chimera Man wrote:
Dar 13.1 wrote:
Peter Cook wrote:

Peter

"Ah....science" :idea: :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:08 pm 
Regular

Location: Dreamsville Bureau of Realistic Attributions and Technosurvivalism
fricker wrote:
Bit worrying s.o.s processed my order on the 7th Dec and I still haven't received it yet :shock: unusual for them as they are normally spot on. so I will ring them tomorrow anyone else had trouble? What a wally should have read the S.O.S post at the top of page 8)
Pete

Early 2016 sounds like the go for me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:49 am 
Regular

Chimera Man wrote:
Dar 13.1 wrote:
Peter Cook wrote:

Peter

And Plectrajet still hasn't sold out, strangely. Just 250 more copies makes all that difference between selling out in a few days and lingering on the shelf for weeks ....I worked well over 25 years of retail and I found you can never accurately figure out or anticipate the buying public. If you could you'd be a millionaire!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next