www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: New CD On Sale - All That I Remember
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:25 pm 
Regular

Bad timing in releasing a new album if the woman shipping is going on holiday soon after! Surely this can't be a one woman operation?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:54 pm 
Regular

Well, bless my lucky stars! All That I Remember has arrived here in Los Angeles on another warm, forest-fire-induced smoggy day! Importing music into computer as I type. :) Excitement is increasing..... ! :D
(I guess I was one of the "lucky" ones-- thank you Bill and SOS!)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:21 pm 
Regular

Location: Dreamsville Bureau of Realistic Attributions and Technosurvivalism
major snagg wrote:
Ok, All you people in the same boat as me, ie: you're still waiting for your cd of All That I Remember by Bill. I've just spoken to a person at SOS who assures me that the CDs will be dispatched as soon as the woman who deals with Bill's cd returns from holiday in a weeks time.Those of you that have received your cd were just lucky. She dealt with those prior to going off on her holiday. So, we'll just have to wait a week or so. Then I guess there'll be a huge backlog for her to deal with. :(

Bummer!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:22 pm 
Regular

major snagg wrote:
Ok, All you people in the same boat as me, ie: you're still waiting for your cd of All That I Remember by Bill. I've just spoken to a person at SOS who assures me that the CDs will be dispatched as soon as the woman who deals with Bill's cd returns from holiday in a weeks time.Those of you that have received your cd were just lucky. She dealt with those prior to going off on her holiday. So, we'll just have to wait a week or so. Then I guess there'll be a huge backlog for her to deal with. :(

Still waiting for mine having ordered on release date. SoS have mucked up big time here when you consider the original release date was delayed because of staffing problems. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:25 pm 
Regular

Location: Dreamsville Bureau of Realistic Attributions and Technosurvivalism
dmodave wrote:
major snagg wrote:

Still waiting for mine having ordered on release date. SoS have mucked up big time here when you consider the original release date was delayed because of staffing problems. :twisted:

Yes; I ordered mine on release date too. I also have to factor the postage services into the lead time as well as any other delays in shipping.

SOS have always been pretty good though......

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:11 pm 
Regular

Yes, here in Southern Calif! Fastest yet! Usually takes another couple of days!! ONE WEEK!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:03 pm 
Regular

Nice to see that some of our American Cousins are getting their copies. I'm in the UK but I haven't received mine!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 pm 
Regular

Well even if I have to wait a few more days I'll not worry. SOS have always been excellent. One blip does not change my opinion on that.

Don't forget, if it wasn't for Paul G and his merry band, getting Bill's music would be a whole lot harder.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:52 am 
Regular

Quote:
Tiffanys Hull 1974 wrote:
"Nice to see that some of our American Cousins are getting their copies. I'm in the UK but I haven't received mine!"

It was a pleasant surprise for me! Still, that is strange that it reaches California before it gets to someone in England! I did wake up at 3am West Coast time (11am UK time) to order it, but this is still a bit of a head scratcher. I'm sure most will receive theirs soon enough, hopefully!

Cheers from Smogoland! :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:36 am 
Regular

Received in Florida, and spinning madly away in the player. Probably was in the box yesterday (Monday) but I didn't check it (D'OH!)

Cheers,
Roger

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next