www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: PLECTRONICA - Tickets available NOW!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:13 pm 
Regular

EERO wrote:
Bought mine! Flight and hotels next!

Great news Eric! See you there buddy! :)

Andy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:14 pm 
Regular

and another.... booked :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:27 pm 
Regular

Question for the Mayor....Jon, can you just clarify if the 3-disc CD Auditoria is included in the ticket price or not....it says on the Plectoria page that the disc will be available for purchase by attendees. I only ask as the CD is normally given out to the attendees...not too bothered personally, but others may need to know....just saying.. :wink:

Andy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:40 pm 
Regular

Wow!!

Here I am in Yorkshire, and the tickets go on sale :shock: 8)

Have I got one - you bet your A**......

:wink: :lol: :D 8)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:23 pm 
Regular

andygeorge wrote:
Question for the Mayor....Jon, can you just clarify if the 3-disc CD Auditoria is included in the ticket price or not....it says on the Plectoria page that the disc will be available for purchase by attendees. I only ask as the CD is normally given out to the attendees...not too bothered personally, but others may need to know....just saying.. :wink:

Andy

Good question dude. I was wondering that myself. Based on the ticket price, I am guessing that it is not included. Would be amazing if it was though.

See you there. We just booked the flights and a room at the Radisson as usual.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:18 pm 
Regular

KP and I will be there and we're bringing a newbie :lol: :lol:

Debating on whether to stay over in Leeds or get the train back straight after.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:34 pm 
The Citizen

andygeorge wrote:

Andy

No I'm afraid, the album can't be be included in the ticket price this year as it is a triple disc set and would push the ticket price way up to over £100, especially as we're having to take into account the live 'Orchestra Futura' set, (which adds extra production costs to the event.)

So, the album will be available as a pre-release on the merchandise stall so that people can decide whether they want to purchase it there and then or wait until later to get it. The manufacturing costs for a triple album with special packaging are much higher than a normal single CD. Even if it was priced at the usual selling point of £15 per disc that would make it £45 but that still wouldn't take into account the extra packaging costs. However, I've decided to take a dive in profits with this and put it on sale for £30, basically making the cost to the buyer of £10 per disc. It will, however, be a limited edition of 500 copies only.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:13 pm 
Regular

Bill Nelson wrote:
andygeorge wrote:

Andy

No I'm afraid, the album can't be be included in the ticket price this year as it is a triple disc set and would push the ticket price way up to over £100, especially as we're having to take into account the live 'Orchestra Futura' set, (which adds extra production costs to the event.)

So, the album will be available as a pre-release on the merchandise stall so that people can decide whether they want to purchase it there and then or wait until later to get it. The manufacturing costs for a triple album with special packaging are much higher than a normal single CD. Even if it was priced at the usual selling point of £15 per disc that would make it £45 but that still wouldn't take into account the extra packaging costs. However, I've decided to take a dive in profits with this and put it on sale for £30, basically making the cost to the buyer of £10 per disc. It will, however, be a limited edition of 500 copies only.

In the Netherlands, on your birthday you treat everybody in the office to cake or pastries. I guess that this is your version of treating us to something very special for your birthday. (Maybe you should set a little piggy bank on the merch table next to the cds :wink: )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:44 pm 
New in Town

Just secured two tickets for the lady and I to attend. Looking forward to it!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:09 pm 
New in Town

Just heard about tickets on sale,but already sold out.Anyone with a spare please let me know.Got hotel booked and absolutely gutted .Just one ticket needed.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next