www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:15 am 
Regular

Oh... bollix.

Only myself to blame, but attendance did look all but impossible just a few days ago. Now things have changed and I'm too late. Oh well. It'll be rubbish anyway. :x

(Unless, of course someone wants to change their minds: it really will be an awful bore, but I'm prepared to sacrifice my day just to save you from such tedium :wink: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:06 pm 
Regular

I,m gutted. I know i left it late for one reason or another but i went to get my tickets on Monday only to find it had sold out. I'll be there in spirit. Enjoy :cry:

Post subject: dvd of the Nelsonica convention?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:03 am 
Regular

Is there a chance someone can film the event for us poor souls who can't afford to get out there or can't get a ticket anymore?
I would spend good money on a nice dvd of Nelsonica 2008.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who hasn't thought this up and sorry if it's already in the threads somewhere.
By the way, I recently got my copy of 'Mazda Kaleidoscope' and I really love the weird mood it provokes...thanks Bill!
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:15 pm 
Regular

We need a name for the bunch of us who will be fighting to buy CD's sunday morning - 'The Hysterical Nelsonica CD Clamorers Free-for-all' something like that. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 pm 
Bar Manager

Holer wrote:
We need a name for the bunch of us who will be fighting to buy CD's sunday morning - 'The Hysterical Nelsonica CD Clamorers Free-for-all' something like that. :twisted:

I don't hold much hope of you getting the CDs on the Sunday morning, the Gilby brothers will probably be nursing mighty fine hangovers after what is promising to be a superb Nelsonica...
The CDs will be available as soon as possible and practicable the week after the convention.

Jon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:42 pm 
Regular

Not long now starting to get excited :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:31 pm 
Regular

Hi

As a first-time Nelsonican, can anyone kindly please tell me what the SP is for food, drinks etc through the course of the day. Presumably there are breaks during the action and supplies are available at the hotel?

I expect to be expending so much nervous energy I will need regular feeding and watering!

Really excited and looking forward to the whole experience.

Many thanks.

Regards - meangreenie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:09 pm 
Bar Manager

meangreenie wrote:
Hi

As a first-time Nelsonican, can anyone kindly please tell me what the SP is for food, drinks etc through the course of the day. Presumably there are breaks during the action and supplies are available at the hotel?

I expect to be expending so much nervous energy I will need regular feeding and watering!

Really excited and looking forward to the whole experience.

Many thanks.

Regards - meangreenie

The day is crammed with wall-to-wall Nelsonic material, there are no scheduled 'breaks' as such, but you will receive an approximate timetable of events so that you can plan your day...the hotel have food and drink available, or if you prefer to nip out for a bite to eat, there are MANY restaurants, cafes or fast food outlets within a few minutes walk of the hotel...just make sure you keep an eye on your watch so you don't miss something you were desperate to see....

Hope this helps,

Jon.

Last edited by Mayor of Dreamsville on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:19 pm 
Regular

I'm a first timer too, and agree about food! Thank God for room service or Betty's haha!!!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:33 pm 
Regular

Mayor of Dreamsville wrote:
the hotel have food and drink available, or if you prefer to nip out for a bite to eat, there are MANY restaurants, cafes or fast food outlets within a few minutes walk of the hotel...just make sure you keep an eye on your watch so you don't miss something you were desperate to see....

Hope this helps,

Jon.

I'm desperate to see it all, so I guess I won't have time to eat or drink once breakfast is over with :roll: :lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next