www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: nelsonica 2013?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:50 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:55 pm
Posts: 4428
Location: Tom Bombadil ‘s house
Hey Dave make sure to log in before you reply, then you wil post under you user name instead of ' guest'. For some reason this thread allows you to post without being logged in or even a member, just as long as you can answer a Bill trivia question! :?

_________________
Kiss me and wound me...again and again


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nelsonica 2013?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:52 pm 
Offline
New in Town

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 pm
Posts: 8
Radium Girl wrote:
Hey Dave make sure to log in before you reply, then you wil post under you user name instead of ' guest'. For some reason this thread allows you to post without being logged in or even a member, just as long as you can answer a Bill trivia question! :?


thanks for that Radium Girl..........I'm afraid I'm something of a technology caveman!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nelsonica 2013?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:01 am 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:55 pm
Posts: 4428
Location: Tom Bombadil ‘s house
mopardave wrote:
Radium Girl wrote:
Hey Dave make sure to log in before you reply, then you wil post under you user name instead of ' guest'. For some reason this thread allows you to post without being logged in or even a member, just as long as you can answer a Bill trivia question! :?


thanks for that Radium Girl..........I'm afraid I'm something of a technology caveman!

You'll soon get the hang of it. If you ever get stuck just post your question or even send a private message. :)

_________________
Kiss me and wound me...again and again


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: nelsonica 2013?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:20 am 
Offline
New in Town

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 pm
Posts: 8
Radium Girl wrote:
mopardave wrote:
Radium Girl wrote:
Hey Dave make sure to log in before you reply, then you wil post under you user name instead of ' guest'. For some reason this thread allows you to post without being logged in or even a member, just as long as you can answer a Bill trivia question! :?


thanks for that Radium Girl..........I'm afraid I'm something of a technology caveman!

You'll soon get the hang of it. If you ever get stuck just post your question or even send a private message. :)


I will Radium Girl........thanks for the help........it's appreciated.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group