www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
 Post subject: Re: BILL NELSON the songs A-Z!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:53 pm 
Regular

bronxapostle wrote:
Tourist in Wonderland wrote:
Luminatron?.. :wink:

hi tourist!

is this a question for me???

i see a LUMINATION track already here....but NOT a LUMINATRON! maybe you and or i should write the song! :D :D

Hi Bronx...Yes it's for you..just thought I would mention 'Luminatron', the second track on Bill's Stereo Star Maps album..hope it helps.. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:32 pm 
Regular

bronxapostle wrote:
Luminatron?.. :wink:

hi tourist!

is this a question for me???

i see a LUMINATION track already here....but NOT a LUMINATRON! maybe you and or i should write the song! :D :D

Hi Bronx...Yes it's for you..just thought I would mention 'Luminatron', the second track on Bill's Stereo Star Maps album..hope it helps.. :)

thank you TOURIST!!! so, are we safe in assuming that my LUMINATION was actually a typo for LUMINATRON???
if so, this is why i continually ask for proofreaders and your input when mistakes are noted! THANKS AGAIN!
the MAYOR will surely peruse this and if not sooner, it shall be rectified during my next update. peace, ba

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:38 pm 
Regular

No probs Bronx!....yes, I think it was a typo, but hardly surprizing with the sheer volume of input (great job btw 8) )...Glad it was of some help, albeit in a very small way..but, as my dear late Mum used to say, "every little helps" :)

Take it easy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:30 pm 
Regular

ba!!!! you've got to add PERFIDIA 2017 and THE RUMBLER, if not a few other free downloads too. CHECK INTO IT WHEN YOU HAVE SOME TIME!!! thanks.... p.s. you're the greatest!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:15 pm 
Regular

IS IT REALLY ONLY THE ONE TRIPLE LP THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDED???? :D :D

i'll do my best to get to it real soon.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:21 pm 
Bar Manager

Thanks Benny for the update - we may need to find a home for this list on the new forum as this forum will be laid to rest at some stage...

But there is always the A-Z list in the discography section of Dreamsville, which is continually updated!

bronxapostle wrote:
11/6/19

Today adds a grand total of 48: the 46 from AUDITORIA plus two strays... PERFIDIA 2017 and THE RUMBLER.
so, if my Math is correct...we were at 2091 and today, by adding the 46 from AUDITORIA plus the two stray cuts brings us to 2139!

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:28 pm 
Regular

Mayor of Dreamsville wrote:
Thanks Benny for the update - we may need to find a home for this list on the new forum as this forum will be laid to rest at some stage...

But there is always the A-Z list in the discography section of Dreamsville, which is continually updated!

bronxapostle wrote:
11/6/19

Today adds a grand total of 48: the 46 from AUDITORIA plus two strays... PERFIDIA 2017 and THE RUMBLER.
so, if my Math is correct...we were at 2091 and today, by adding the 46 from AUDITORIA plus the two stray cuts brings us to 2139!

OH NOOOO! please do not disable the old forum. it is so MUCH MORE homestyle that the new one. AND PLEASE DO NOT DELETE my endless hours of alphabetizing. :lol: :lol: do you recall how long it took me when i tackled the first 50-60 albums way back in 2009 Jon??? incredibly, the TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS THREAD COMING THIS AUGUST! and one of the MOST viewed threads EVER here too. PLEASE LET MY LIST REMAIN SOMEWHERE, PRETTY PLEASE!

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:08 pm 
Bar Manager

bronxapostle wrote:
Mayor of Dreamsville wrote:

bronxapostle wrote:
11/6/19

OH NOOOO! please do not disable the old forum. it is so MUCH MORE homestyle that the new one. AND PLEASE DO NOT DELETE my endless hours of alphabetizing. :lol: :lol: do you recall how long it took me when i tackled the first 50-60 albums way back in 2009 Jon??? incredibly, the TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS THREAD COMING THIS AUGUST! and one of the MOST viewed threads EVER here too. PLEASE LET MY LIST REMAIN SOMEWHERE, PRETTY PLEASE!

Benny, if you read my note above - your list HAS remained, now on the new website, I just keep updating it with each new release now - the songs are also fully linked to their original album release...
https://www.billnelson.com/a-z-song-list

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28