www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Auditoria - SOLD OUT
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:01 pm 
Regular

I've not been on the forum since Thursday, for as I say my life is not dependant on computers! Wow! Alice in Wonderland;(whoops sorry, Tourist...) I see has been busy.

It seems that no matter what I say, only a few seem to see what my point is. I'm not repeating myself anymore. It's a waste of time. I have my opinion and I'm entitled to that. I expected a response but not in the way Alice; (whoops; again I must not say that, I mean Tourist...) has reacted. That was just not necessary. I have followed Bill since 1974 and have tried my hardest to get all he has released. I lost my job in 2004 and could not buy any of his product for a few years, so find it hard not to have all the releases.To miss out again was a kick in the boll***s! Sorry if I have offended any one; it was not intentional. If you want to call an end to the slagging match Tourist, that will be fine.

Post subject: Re: Auditoria - SOLD OUT
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:38 pm 
Regular

Brassneck wrote:
im glad i dont live in your world..oh god the shops closed ...oh god i demand the bus turns back ..oh god the world is against me ...be aware and in tune ..get on the beam !!..if our friends in the usa managed to get tickets in plenty of time ..im sure someone in hull would have been able to ..if they could catch up with the 21st century !!

Hilarious Brassneck :)
I wonder what your response would have been if the boot was on the other foot.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5