www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: thanks!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:23 am 
Peter wrote:
Welcome, ladesco! And know that you are not the only designer hereabouts (not me...I am but a lowly copywriter, alas).

actually, to both PETER and DANCEINMISERY... glad to be here! i love the mix of people here. lots of creative types, music, art, design, writing, photography, etc.... it's a great fit!

i've really been inspired by bill's efforts for the sarashopefoundation.co.uk project... my friends and i had dinner this eve, my "ultimate brisket & cabbage" was a success! brad, in our entourage, has been recovering from cancer, he has been on a very low (red) meat diet... but OPTED for the corned beef tonight, since it's usually the once a year thing here; he loved it, but was actually not feeling too well from his last treatment. sharon, his wife, and i chatted a bit about hosting a benefit. brad's an awesome bass player, my friend arnie is a killer lead guitarist who likes to play millions of notes in a very orderly manner... (youtube.com, and checkout ab9957) anyhoo, she and i are discussing the how to's of having a benefit. i also work parttime at the american red cross, and one of my co-workers' families had a very successful event raising $250,000 to send her brother to bejing for stem cell surgery. i'll be learning a lot about fund raising, nonetheless!

whoops, a tangent... well anyway, nice to meet you all! have a lovely eve:o)

Post subject: another coincidence...:o)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:29 am 
DanceinMisery wrote:
Welcome to the Inn, ladesco. :D

hello DIM, i forgot to mention... my roomies and i have your footer stenciled on the living room wall on the main floor :D

see ya around the inn again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 am 
Regular

Morning ladesco!! (Well, here it is haha!!! :lol: ) Welcome!!! 8)

Post subject: Re: another coincidence...:o)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:56 am 
Regular

ladesco wrote:
DanceinMisery wrote:

hello DIM, i forgot to mention... my roomies and i have your footer stenciled on the living room wall on the main floor :D

Nice isn't it?? Have fun here, ladesco, and post often :D And it's Angie.........I hate my forum name but is seemed a good idea at the time :oops: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:21 pm 
Regular

Welcome ladesco from one of your fellow Dreamsville designers! From the midwest even. AND I too am into mid-century design. Love it. It's a small world sometimes isn't it. I'm sure you will have a blast meeting many of the creative individuals here in Dreamsville.

Glad you are enjoying the Sara's Hope downloads. What an excellent Dreamsville move-in purchase! I suggest you head over to the Dream Department Store and pick up as many as you are able. Especially the Rosewood albums. They are both gorgeous! And instrumental too.

Post subject: Re: another coincidence...:o)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:06 am 
DanceinMisery wrote:
ladesco wrote:
DanceinMisery wrote:

Nice isn't it?? Have fun here, ladesco, and post often :D And it's Angie.........I hate my forum name but is seemed a good idea at the time :oops: :lol:

hello angie! and thank you for being part of the welcome wagon... listening to "six strings for sara" and snacking on these new fab nabisco wheat thins "artisan cheese crackers"... wisconsin colby, and the other is vermont white cheddar. YUM! along with a few flat tires...:o) and okay, i put "six strings" on LOOP... so hearing it again. actually, i'm going to head for the keyboard tomorry and see if i can work it out. maybe coax my guitar friend to perform lead. unfortunately, he only has three guitars compared to bill's use of his "top ten"... hey! watch on the forum... i think i'll post a "name that guitar!" on the song. it might just pull out some of the NELSONEST of 'em all on that one... mwahahahaha :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:13 am 
chromiumlad wrote:
Welcome ladesco from one of your fellow Dreamsville designers! From the midwest even. AND I too am into mid-century design. Love it. It's a small world sometimes isn't it. I'm sure you will have a blast meeting many of the creative individuals here in Dreamsville.

Glad you are enjoying the Sara's Hope downloads. What an excellent Dreamsville move-in purchase! I suggest you head over to the Dream Department Store and pick up as many as you are able. Especially the Rosewood albums. They are both gorgeous! And instrumental too.

"chromiumlad, thanks for the welcome my fellow midwesterner of US, and another bird of the same feather... whoa: midcenturian designer + nelsonian + referrals = match, maid in heaven!!! mwahahaha... quelle pun intendre...

looking forward to my next day off (monday) when i'll be able to navigate more about dreamsville.

Post subject: MILK MEN!!! here are two of my favs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:13 am 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Febr_t_q ... annel_page

"i feel good"

Post subject: FUN STUFF!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 am 
greetings from the midwest usa... here's the website to one of the best first punk rock bands bonified by jello, himself, from the dead kennedy's...

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/kahunas/

peace out \m/_

Post subject: milkmen come in all kinds of colors...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:47 am 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next