www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: cha cha cha!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:12 pm 
Regular

bobbyboy wrote:
"other world residents" must have been having "Cha Cha lesson's on the roof, or was that YOU SUE?? :roll: Oh honey, the key was under the mat... and i had on my best cologne!!! just you wait, no lock on the door this year!!!!! see ya soon BC* :D

You are a cheeky boybobby :wink: :lol: Looking forward to seeing you both again this year. xx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:28 am 
long time no "forum with a view" and you're calling bobbyboy CHEEKY??? :D :oops: :wink:
hehehe!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 am 
Regular

Well, we're booked into the Lady Ann Middleton hotel, and looking forward to a wonderful weekend 8) :D

Post subject: Nelsonica 10- a date & venue...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:06 am 
Regular

Is it possible that a DVD of Mr. Nelson's performance will be produced from this special event? That would be wonderful for those of us who won't be able to make it there. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:02 pm 
Regular

Location: Florida (sitting by the window, in a house at the end of time)
Same here Geno. I'm glad you can be there this year. I'm looking forward to meeting you and your Lucky.star, as well as many of the people from Dreamsville who I've had the pleasure to get to know via the internet, all these years.

Oh, and I'm also looking forward to that bloke with the guitar. What's his name, Will something or other? :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 am 
Regular

What a turnaround!!!! Booked the Lady Ann last night for both nights (double room) = sod it!!!!! Yay friends AND No 10 :?: !!! :D

Post subject: Nelsonica 2010
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:32 pm 
New in Town

I am knew to the forum and have never attended a Nelsonica before and would appreciate some advice as to what to expect from the event. I am a big fan of Be Bop Deluxe and Bill of course. I am Yorkshireman but live in Argyll on the West Coast of Scotland.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 pm 
The Citizen

Just got back from a Nelsonica planning meeting earlier today...lots of things discussed and a great deal accomplished with the always brilliant Nelsonica team members providing their usual top-notch support. No 10 is shaping up fabulously and will no doubt be a memorable convention, not least because this year marks the 10th anniversary of the event! :D

What can you expect at a Nelsonica, Aragorn 03? Well, THIS year you can expect three live performances, various on-stage presentations, video footage, playbacks of rare and unobtainable music, an art auction, a quiz, a specially created Nelsonica album, a prize raffle, a limited edition DVD in with your ticket price...oh...TONS of stuff that is exclusive to the event. See the Nelsonica Micro-site link for more info as it becomes available. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:47 pm 
Regular

Quote:
a limited edition DVD in with your ticket price.

On top of the convention CD !!

Damm I'm glad I got my ticket early :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:24 pm 

And as a little taster of things to come.. Bill has kindly signed two photographs for the Mick Karn Appeal . These are printed on 300gsm fine art paper for archival permanence, come with a Certificate of authenticity and form part of an extremely limited edition produced exclusively for the 10th anniversary of Nelsonica I am going to make these available by auction to the Dreamsville community in the next day or two, so please bid generously for this good cause.

P.S. I was going to frame these, but that would make shipping impractical, particularly if they have to be sent overseas so they will be delivered carefully rolled in a tube.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12