www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Collected Memorabilia
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:39 am 
New in Town

Going through my dresser the other day and stumbled across my early BN t-shirts purchased wayyyyyyyyyy back in the 80's .The earliest is an Invisiblity Exhibition from --according to the shirt-1981!It has a lovely image of Bill looking out the window.
I have a few others,one being the "Loving Tongues" shirt from 82 which i recall proudly being asked to cover up while i was in class!
I always regret not getting the "The Man who Lost his Heart to the World"shirt!
My message here is if someone would organize a visual catalogue of all the Bill stuff ordered from the fan clubs or anything from
mail order!i seem to recall seeing a Red noise T-shirt and scarf somewhere on this site! I'm sure some would be tickled to bits to see these all!!

Post subject: Re: Collected Memorabilia
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:40 am 
The Citizen

my autumn love wrote:
Going through my dresser the other day and stumbled across my early BN t-shirts purchased wayyyyyyyyyy back in the 80's .The earliest is an Invisiblity Exhibition from --according to the shirt-1981!It has a lovely image of Bill looking out the window.
I have a few others,one being the "Loving Tongues" shirt from 82 which i recall proudly being asked to cover up while i was in class!
My message here is if someone would organize a visual catalogue of all the Bill stuff ordered from the fan clubs or anything from
mail order!i seem to recall seeing a Red noise T-shirt and scarf somewhere on this site! I'm sure some would be tickled to bits to see these all!!

Perhaps if everyone who has an item of memorabilia, (or a collection of same,) could photograph their items and forward to Mayor Jon, maybe he could add a 'memorabilia collection' gallery' to the Dreamsville website? :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:02 pm 
Regular

...gotta old blue October Man T-Shirt w/Gold image,unfortunately my original Acceleration T has the texture of tissue*and have had to use 45 single art and the postcard set from TBOS to keep up with fashion :wink:
*still have it :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:38 pm 
Regular

Bill Nelson wrote:
my autumn love wrote:

Perhaps if everyone who has an item of memorabilia, (or a collection of same,) could photograph their items and forward to Mayor Jon, maybe he could add a 'memorabilia collection' gallery' to the Dreamsville website? :wink:

I noticed at least 5 Nelsonica ones in the cupboard last night. Do i send the pics to Ian on Facebook ?

Al.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:39 pm 
The Citizen

Alan Cawthorne wrote:
Bill Nelson wrote:
my autumn love wrote:

I noticed at least 5 Nelsonica ones in the cupboard last night. Do i send the pics to Ian on Facebook ?

Al.

Send them to Dreamsville Mayor Jon Wallinger who will be able to create a memorabilia section on the website for your photo' contributions to be included. Thanks. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:13 am 
Regular

I dont think I have his email Bill.
Maybe I can freind him on Facebook and do it that way.
Please advise.

Al.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:15 pm 
Bar Manager

Alan Cawthorne wrote:
I dont think I have his email Bill.
Maybe I can freind him on Facebook and do it that way.
Please advise.

Al.

Hi Alan,

Send any pics, stories, reviews...whatever you wish (within reason) to me at info@nelsonica.com

Cheers!

Jon.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:29 pm 
Regular

Will do Jon.
I will try and get it done over the weekend.
Do you want the t shirts in a flat form or worn on the body [If this makes sense !]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:52 pm 
Regular

Alan Cawthorne wrote:
Do you want the t shirts in a flat form or worn on the body [If this makes sense !]

On a young gal. And wet. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:29 pm 
Regular

(In a tradtional cockney accent) “Wash yorrr marffff aaaht boy”