www.billnelson.com

Welcome to 'The Dreamsville Inn' - a virtual pub for the Nelsonian community
It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 2019 EBow
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:48 pm 
Regular

https://www.soundclick.com/artistAdmin/ ... tent=music

Pretty much same as it ever was with the mutant double chain of pedals (the dadblasted Pod has L&R outputs so I'm spose to have a separate chain for each channel, right ? :lol: :shock: ). It's mostly chaos and shitty improvisations; one stereo track without overdubs, wrestling with 50 -75 nucking fobs :? . It's 95% garbage but when it's good, it's really good. Maybe. Different, anyway, and it's fun when it's done.

The first 5 are from the new crop, done on a Strat that has the Sustainiac pickup mods . So...thank you, drive through.

Dar 8)

Post subject: Re: 2019 EBow
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:47 am 
Regular

Hey Dar,

I was just thinking about you. Odd, I know, but true.
I am loving your latest work, and am glad I now have a chance to catch up on what I have been missing.
Hope all is well!

Tracy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:34 pm 
Regular

Tracy_S wrote:
Hey Dar,

I was just thinking about you. Odd, I know, but true.
I am loving your latest work, and am glad I now have a chance to catch up on what I have been missing.
Hope all is well!

Tracy

Well, howdy !
Not all that odd.... I regularly think "oh, I was being psychic then" after the fact . For real.
Life has been mostly up, up, and away, and not just because it was down for a while. I wandered college campuses across the U.S. for a year after Hillary lost, searching for a safe space. I finally found solace in hourly high colonics, and a new purpose in Goat Yoga.

Butt -seriously, work has been slamming me for the last 1.5 years. I had to quit one forum I loved (after this one)
and now I have a new online life on the evil Faceborg. Whodathunk? :shock:
But at one point I said "Universe (you asshat :lol: ) , do with me as you will " , and that's where the omens led me, for work, and as with everything else, it is what you make of it.

short version 8)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:33 am 
Regular

Tracy[/quote]
Well, howdy !
Not all that odd.... I regularly think "oh, I was being psychic then" after the fact . For real.
Life has been mostly up, up, and away, and not just because it was down for a while. I wandered college campuses across the U.S. for a year after Hillary lost, searching for a safe space. I finally found solace in hourly high colonics, and a new purpose in Goat Yoga.

Butt -seriously, work has been slamming me for the last 1.5 years. I had to quit one forum I loved (after this one)
and now I have a new online life on the evil Faceborg. Whodathunk? :shock:
But at one point I said "Universe (you asshat :lol: ) , do with me as you will " , and that's where the omens led me, for work, and as with everything else, it is what you make of it.
short version 8)[/quote]

I am happy to hear that things are going well for you.
Being the political agnostic that I am, I watched with amusement, like I do every election. It seems to end the same way every time.
One side is happy, the other side cries into their beer.
One day people may take a little time to read Shakespeare, or Bacon, or whomever wrote those works, and maybe throw in a little Carlin, and it will all be clear.
“All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players," and "It's a big club and you ain't in it."
My personal take on all of this is that we should be chasing them down with pitchforks, not voting for them.
When votes are cast with pitchforks, count me in! I'll vote like a democrat... Early and often. :D

Great to hear from you!